Sri Bramaramba Mallikarjuna Swamy College of Education was established in year 2003, with cooperation of the people of Kalwakurthy. The OGA approached the then Government of Andhra Pradesh to start the college in Kalwakurthy; which is backward area in Mahabubnagar District. The State Government provided 10 acres of land in survey No.99 at Kalwakurthy for establishing the B.Ed College. Initially the college was affiliated to Osmania University and is currently affiliated to Palamuru University.
- To provide training to rural people of Telangana for harnessing their services in nation building.
- Enabling rural students & teachers of Telangana to become economically self sufficient and culturally elevated.
- To achieve value enrichment through Academic excellence and Skill enhancement.
- Understand Philosophical, Sociological, Psychological and Economic bases of Education.
- Understand the nature of individual differences among children.
- Develop skills necessary to use emerging technologies.
- Develop interpersonal skills.
- Develop communication skills.
- Develop spirit of scientific thinking.
- B.Ed with current intake of 100 students per year.